Thursday, June 11, 2009

May 24 - 31, 2009

May 31, 2009
Bayboo has been sounding like Winnie the Pooh personified. She walks around saying "Oh, bother!" when things don't go right...best yet? She says it with her best British accent ;)

May 30, 2009

I love these shots because they capture me doing what I love - I'm so glad my hubby shot these while I was shooting a lovely wedding party. I think it's the first pics I've seen of ME photographing someone :)

May 29, 2009
We met daddy after work and played at a fun park in the beautiful downtown core of our fair city.

May 28, 2009
Posy pins - frayed, adorable, easy to make posy pins. Made these all in about half an hour. And I'm in love.

May 27, 2009
You know it's finally Spring when you see the street cleaners coming down the way. YAHOO!

May 26, 2009
Our poor little tulips, fighting for some sun and warmth during the coldest Spring in 3 decades!

May 25, 2009
Reaping the benefits of learning how to sprout! Yum!

May 24, 2009
I love our little house - some of the time :) When it looks so quaint and still, it makes my heart smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment