Friday, February 27, 2009

February 20-26, 2009

February 26, 2009
Another day spent editing photos - this time the cute photos of my Niece's baby, A. My eyes are tired from looking at the screen, but it was worth it.

February 25, 2009
Today is the day I think it finally "clicked"! I decided to try ONE.MORE.TIME. with JJ to potty train her. On went the panties, off came the diaper, and low and behold, she not only peed on the potty, but later she TOLD me she needed to go and went again! Now, to get #2 down...

February 24, 2009
Laundry and editing wedding photos. That's how I spent today. And who could wait? I loved getting them done, AND trying my hand at some new texture techniques.

February 23, 2009

We left back for home during a snow storm. The drive was perilous, my heart was racing, and I did this crossword puzzle to keep myself preoccupied. Yes, I do my puzzles in pen (I can't stand how light pencils are). It was a wonderful trip, but it's always nice to get home (especially in one piece).

February 22, 2009

A lovely, slow Sunday starting with church, seeing several friends we miss, photographing my neice's baby girl, then visiting with 2 families we love dearly and miss terribly.

February 21, 2009


K and C's beautiful wedding. The weather was phenomenal, the bride was lovely, the groom - hilarious, and though it was a busy, full day I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

February 20, 2009

After a long trip to Calgary to visit the in-laws before heading off again for the wedding the next day, we were treated by Grandma and Grandpa G. to a fun game of bowling. My kids had never been (other than the Wii) and had the time of their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment